Sunday, April 26, 2015

Tarima-Blanco







































Name:Tarima
Variety:Blanco
Region: Alicante
Country:Spain
Year:2013
Price $8.95

Winery review:   

(70% mereseguera, 20% viura and 10% moscatel):  Light yellow.  Perfumed aromas of Meyer lemon, melon and white flowers show good clarity and a hint of ginger.  Juicy, open-knit citrus fruit and peach flavors are firmed by a zesty mineral quality and a touch of white pepper.  The melon note repeats on the clinging but slightly warm finish.

 My review: 
Even with this one being made from the same people who brought out the other wine(the Monastrell) and being a dollar cheaper I wouldn't try this wine again. It had such a strange mix of fruits for me I didn't like it enough to poor the half that I didn't try at first down the pour bucket. It was rather strange that they tried to make this one fruity and spicy without the whole bitterness of a red in my mind. It felt like it is definitely suppose to go with something food wise though I don't want to figure that out nor test my theory.Honestly I would actually tell others to try it simply to see if they would like the mix of spicy and sweet without the bitterness since a friend of mine did actually enjoy it so i can't down play it entirely.
 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment