Sunday, April 19, 2015

Breca Tovana


































Name:Breca Tovana
Variety:Old Vine Garnacha
Region: Munebrega
Country: Spain
Year: 2013
Price $:8.95

Winery review:  

Gnarled vines, grown without irrigation, are a mainstay of Spain’s winemaking tradition and produce small clusters of perfectly ripe Garnacha grapes. Aromas of blackberries, plums, and cherries fill the glass and develop into luscious flavors of black stone fruit. Long, supple tannins complete this extraordinary wine.

My review: 
I was a bit mixed with this one. I liked the fact that it was rather oaky but I didn't like the fact that it had a bit of a fruity component to it as well. It was pleasant and again wasn't a bad wine at all but it was a rather different taste then what I imagined it would be when I sniffed it. Though I am mixed on it I can tell I would like it in time so I would recommend this one and for the price its a great deal still sadly I bought no wines this week solely from the tasting as I normally do but still not bad!
 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment