Sunday, April 26, 2015

Bera





































Name:Bera
Variety:Asti
Region: Neviglie,piemonte
Country:Italy
Year:2011
Price $9.95

Winery review:   


90 pts, Decanter Magazine
Bera is a soft and plush wine with creamy foam, lemony mousse and loads of fragrant peach blossom, honey and sweet almond on the bouquet. You’ll love the intensity of elegant,  fresh, rich flavours and vibrant acidity.
 My review: 
I was a bit mixed with this wine honestly.I felt that It was good but at the same time it was too sweet at the end for my tastes. I saw and was told about it scoring very well but honestly I don't believe I would go out of my way to taste this again. Nor would I say that this is something that others would have to try for themselves. It wasn't bad but again to me I didn't particularly like it either.
 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment