Sunday, April 19, 2015

Marques de Caceres

































Name:Marques de Caceres
Variety:Verdejo
Region: Rueda
Country: Spain
Year: 2013
Price $:9.95

Winery review:  

Vivid straw colour. Fresh, clean and intense bouquet enlivened by notes of citrus fruit with a depth of pears and apples. Deliciously fresh and full in the mouth where racy, focused flavours deliver notes of minerals, lemon rind and green apples. Good length and a refreshing finish. Has all the character of the best from its appellation.

My review: 
Didn't like this one! again it was a white and as this course and the tastings have gone along I have found that I am not the biggest fan of whites. This was was a bit earthy though so that I was actually enjoying but the citrus and fruity part as per normal I didn't really enjoy. It didn't make me shudder as others have so that in a sense makes it better then other whites I have tried but meh I wouldn't recommend it solely off that.
 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment