Sunday, April 5, 2015

Grande Resereve des Bastides























Name: Grande Resereve Des Bastides
Variety:Gaillac
Region: Gaillac
Country: France
Year: 2013
Price: $9.95

Winery review: 

A crisp and fruity blend featuring 20% of the herbaceous Sauvignon Blanc, 50% creamy Loin de l’Oeil and notes of fresh apple and crisp pear, plus a touch of herb from the 30% Mauzac. It has a bright feel, with a hint of mineral on the finish.
My review: 
This wasn't too bad for a white I still personally shuddered when I drank it so I don't think I can personally recommend it but i liked the ending cause it coated my tongue with an earthy taste but also had the last bits of the bottle so that could have just been sediment.


 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment