Sunday, April 19, 2015

Jam Jar




































Name:Jam Jar
Variety:Sweet White
Region: 
Country:South Africa
Year:2014
Price $8.95

Winery review:   

This charming, easy-drinking Moscato offers flavors of peach, apricot, lychee and orange blossom. A lively jolt of acidity keeps it fresh and fruity. Fancy enough for a special occasion toast, yet sweet-natured enough to enjoy every day, our bright and cheerful sweet wines are sure to capture your heart.
 My review: 
Bleh. I didn't like this one honestly. It was far too sweet and made my body shudder. I felt like it was a mix of a lot of fruits that I would normally like like lychee and such but the mixture in addition to the light alcohol taste added to it made this quite unpleasant for me. i wouldn't recommend this to other people and honestly
 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment