Sunday, April 12, 2015

Chateau Suau




























Name:Chateau Suau
Variety:Bordeaux Rose
Region: Bordeaux
Country: France
Year: 2013
Price:normally 18 sale of $7.95

Winery review:


88 points - Stephen Tanzer
100% Cabernet Sauvignon. Light, lurid pink.  Tangerine, raspberry and white pepper on the fragrant nose.  Juicy and focused in the mouth, offering zesty red berry flavors with a refreshingly bitter edge.  Closes clean and tight, with lingering spiciness and a touch of orange zest.

My review: 
Was a bit confused with this one it is a Cabernet and normally I have found I dislike them. The catch with this one was that the raspberry kind of offset the really sweet taste of the other fruit for me so while it was very fruity and sweet the tastes in my mind mixed well unlike many others. I would recommend this to people who normally don't like Cabernets since probably like me they will be pleasantly surprised with this one.

 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment