Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hahn































Name:Hahn
Variety:Piesporter Michelsberg
Region: Piesport
Country: Germany
Year: 2012 (didn't state)
Price$:9.95

Winery review:
This wine’s light, airy mouthfeel belies its sweetness and intensity of flavor. Honeyed pineapple aromas; similar flavors on the palate, adding gentle citrus notes toward the long, sweet finish.

My review: 
Nope. I didn't like this one at all honestly. It was very light for one but what I could taste was nothing but fruity sweetness that lingered on long after i finished the tasting. Also when Sniffing the wine i shuddered, I should have listened to the warning my body gave me and just skipped out on this one. It didn't smell bad to say it was rather pleasant actually but something just felt weird and made me shudder as I stated before so I wasn't too happy when I was going to try this one. I wouldn't recommend it really at all. I honestly liked this one the least of all the other wines this week.
 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment