Saturday, April 16, 2016

Trattoria Busa Alla Torre
































































Name:Trattoria Busa Alla Torre
Variety: Pinot Grigio
Region: Veneto
Country:Italy
Year: 2014
Price: $7.95

Winery review:    
A Venetian favorite!  It is crisp and dry, rich and spicy with hints of peach and honey…perfect with salads, pasta, chicken and fish!  Musaragno is an organic wine estate near Venice, Italy.
 My review:
 This was alright honesty it was interesting that it kinda spicy and left a residue of that burning sensation on the tongue but it is strange in that aside from that I could hardly taste the wine it is really soft aside from the spicy at the beginning. I wouldn't recommend this wine to anyone to actually casually drink but maybe to buy and try it for fun. Again cause it was very light I wouldn't think this would appeal to many who share my tastes.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment