Saturday, April 23, 2016

Terranoble Chardonnay





































































Name:Terranoble
Variety: Chardonnay
Region: Central Valley
Country:  Chile
Year: 2014
Price: $8.95
Winery review:    
This Chardonnay offers a wine with an attractive color and lovely aromas, such as ripe pear and pineapple, mixed with butter and vanilla notes. It is a fresh style of white wine, with medium persistence in mouth. Ideal as an aperitif.
 My review: 
Unlike its Cab variant I really did not like this one at all. This was was very floral and after I taste that all I could taste was the alcohol in the wine itself so needless to say I didn't enjoy this wine nearly as much as the brother/sister wine. I wouldn't recommend this wine to anyone honestly since I really did not like it I don't feel I can give it a positive review or good notes of the wine. I really didn't like this wine at all I think it is safe I liked this one the least this week.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment