Sunday, April 10, 2016

Mars & Venus



























































Name:Mars & Venus
Variety: Chardonnay
Region: La Mancha
Country: Spain
Year: 2014
Price: $5.95

Winery review:    
A very nice value Chardonnay that comfortably over-delivers vs. its modest price tag. No oak here, just bushels of clean, crisp, Chardonnay apple and stone fruit with a hint of caramelized pineapple.  Juicy and clean, this is a mid-weight white that's just perfect for parties or weeknight sipping.
My review:
Honestly for the price this wine was at it was decent. I don't particularly like this wine honestly again it had too much sweet for my taste but again it was sickenly sweet as others have been so I was happy to find that this wine was just good for sipping on again I personally wouldn't buy it since I would only sip at it and the bottle would go bad before I would come close to finishing it but it was a good taste for the price.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment