Sunday, April 10, 2016

Manoir du Carra Beaujolais

























































Name:Manoir du Carra Beaujolais Nouveau
Variety: 
Region: Mendoza 
Country: Argentina
Year: 2015
Price: Regular Price $12 Sale $4.95

Winery review:    
A pretty, floral wine, with a rose petal note underscoring the rich pomegranate and sweet plum flavors. The fresh acidity is balanced, and a light spice note lingers on the finish.
My review:
This one personally tasted like the air freshener spray for me. I disliked it alot but honestly was a different taste then other wines. I wasn't sweet at all but had a really sharp taste that I didn't like and can only explain as a sort or spritz taste that air freshener sprays have. But on the plus side I did like the after taste of the wine itself. It was a bit like after having a mint and having the leftover taste but only difference is that the mint taste is replaced with a flowery kinda spritz taste. I wouldn't recommend this wine to anyone in mind but it is not bad just not up my alley so I don't think I can safely say to try it. Also the fact that it was so cheap made me feel that they were trying to just get rid of this batch.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment