Saturday, April 23, 2016

Oasis del Cuyo


































































Name:Oasis del Cuyo 
Variety: Malbec
Region: Mendoza 
Country: Argentina
Year: N/A
Price: Regular Price $12 Sale $6.95
Winery review:    

Deep ruby color. Appealing red fruit nose with hints of tobacco. Medium bodied with a smooth and lush mouth-feel. Finishes dry with lasting flavors. Excellent choice for a young and fruity everyday wine. Enjoy as an aperitif or with meats and pasta dishes.
 My review: 
 By far the best tasting wine for me this week, in fact I really liked this one more than other from other weeks and such. This one to me seems like it is simple in that it was bitter in the drying sense of the word. The wine made my tounge feel dry as if I drank over stepped tea and I adore this taste to no end. I noticed a bit of the kinda fruity taste is the closest thing I can match to what the left over feel in my mouth after the tasting.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment