Saturday, April 16, 2016

Cavit Alta Luna




























































Name:Cavit Alta Luna
Variety: Pinot Noir
Region: Vigneti delle Dolomiti
Country: Italy
Year: 2011
Price: Regular Price $20 Sale $9.95

Winery review:    
 On the nose cherry, plum and berry aromas mingle with notes of spice and tobacco. On the palate soft, supple tannins and refreshing acidity are beautifully balanced by ripe cherry fruit flavors on the finish which is dry, harmonious and elegant.
My review:
So this one was interesting. I liked and disliked it at the same time, it was sweet and that part I disliked but it wasn't so  overpowering that my mouth felt nasty after it also left a nice after taste in my mouth and in general had a good mouth feel. The major gripe I have about this wine is that I feel that if I had more then that one tasting I would not like the wine. Its sweetness while not too strong would build against me in time so I would recommend this to people who like sweet wines and like a wine that isn't really strong taste.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment