Saturday, April 23, 2016

Santola



































































Name:Santola
Variety: Vinho Verde
Region: Vinho Verde
Country:  Portugal
Year: N/A
Price: $7.95
Winery review:    
Soft and creamy, although with just the right Vinho Verde bite, this is a crisp and clean wine, boasting light pear and pink grapefruit flavors. Off dry and very fresh.
 My review: 
Again the name of this wine throws me off since to me it says (green wine) to me yet each time its a white wine and this time it was even funnier because the bottle was a clear green. Anywho the wine itself was weird and honestly was a simple taste it was sweet and tasted mostly of pears when I have to name the first taste that I sense. I was nothing really that great I didn't like usual like the sweetness and this one didn't overpower too much but it was just sweet then stopped that's about it.


***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment