Saturday, April 16, 2016

Lost Vineyards Spumante Italiano































































Name:Lost Vineyards Spumante Italiano
Variety: Moscato Non Vintage
Region: Piedmont
Country:Italy
Year: 2013
Price: Regular Price $19 Sale $8.95

Winery review:    
Pale color. Confected, fruity aromas of yellow apple, honeysuckle, pear tartlet, and honeydew melon with a satiny, shy, spritzy, moderately sweet light-to-medium body and a sleek, fast yellow apple, candied pear, honeycomb, and sweet papaya finish with no tannins and no oak. Simple and approachable with sweet apple, melon and candied pear on a framework of gentle, delightful bubbles.
 My review:
Yet another sweet wine but this one to me tasted like it was alcohol mixed with honey and some weird mix of fruits that I couldn't place but again the sweetness of the wine put me off. It almost got to the level of some of the sweet meats that they have in the vintage cellar. But again it was an interesting taste for a wine but again since it is sweet I am going to pass it personally but I don't like it but I would actually recommend this one to people who like semi sweet to sweet wines.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment