Saturday, April 16, 2016

Jip Jip Rocks






























































Name:Jip Jip Rocks
Variety: Verdejo
Region: Padthaway
Country: Australia
Year: 2013
Price: Regular Price $19 Sale $8.95

Winery review:    
87 – Robert Parker  This red wine is a well above average effort with lots of flavor as well as Australia's so easily obtainable, lush fruit. The 2013 Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon (55% and 45% respectively) exhibits a dark ruby/purple hue along with a layered, peppery, berry fruit-scented nose revealing licorice and meaty notes. From a much lighter vintage, it is a supple, easygoing red to enjoy now and over the next several years.
My review:
This wine by far was my least favorite this week. It was really sweet and when the sweet stopped it went to an alcoholic taste and then just stopped it was not my cup of tea (or wine in this case) and honestly I don't think I will try this mix again it was not good in my mind at all. Great to experience but not at all what I like in any wine.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment