Saturday, April 23, 2016

Terranoble Cabernet Sauvignon




































































Name:Terranoble
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: Central Valley
Country:  Chile
Year: 2013
Price: $8.95
Winery review:    
This Cabernet Sauvignon offers an intense and deep color and lovely aromas of red fruit, pepper and tobacco. It has smooth tannins, very freshness and rich fruit, which gives the wine a good balance. Pair with barbecued beef ribs, grilled sea bass, or spaghetti alla Bolognese.
 My review: 
I liked this one a fair bit actually. It had the tannis and bitterness that I usually enjoy in a wine but with this wine it tasted as if it was trying to be both dry and sweet which threw me off a bit because I couldn't tell if it was meant to be this way or if maybe the other wine from before are still stuck in my mouth but it was still enjoyable though not nearly as much as the malbec. I would buy this wine at the price and be pretty happy honestly but it's not one I would write home about. I feel it should try to be one wine and not a mix of two styles(sweet/dry) and I would like it more.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment