Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mars& Venus










Name: Mars & Venus
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
Region:La Mancha
Country: Spain
Year: 2013
Price: $10 (sale for $5.95)

Winery review:

Citrus and gooseberry aromas are mild but typical of the variety. A basic citrus palate delivers modest tangerine and nectarine flavors which lead to a mild, pithy finish showing light citric notes.

My review: I didn't like this one entirely. I am not a big fan of Sauvignon Blanc's so i might have had a negative connotation before actually trying the wine but still this one had a nice after taste of citrus and a slight alcoholically finish that normally makes me shudder slightly each time. I would say this one is decent because i was not shuddering as I finished this wine but still I wouldn't go out of my way to try it again sadly.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment