Sunday, March 1, 2015

Yellow Tail Reserve











Name: Yellow Tail Reserve
Variety: Merlot
Region:South Eastern
Country:Australia
Year: 2010
Price: $12 (sale for $6.95)


Winery review:Round, velvety and mouthfilling, this is a satisfying Merlot at a bargain price. Aromas of black cherries and herbs fold in hints of cinnamon and mocha, while the flavors are generally fruity, but with a slightly tomatoey note. Soft on the finish. Drink now. 

My review: Yay Merlot that I have tried once before this class showed up! I actually like merlots and this one as I have said before Ive tried before.I lie the fact that when you drink darker red wines the taste tends to overload your senses in your mouth. The cinnamon taste was a new spin on this one for me though but I enjoyed it it also had the nice trait of actually dying down in taste as it finished unlike other red wines ive had before but I was excited when I was going to try this one again. I would reccomend this one to anyone who likes merlots since this is a unique spin on a good taste. I bought this one this week was happy that it was cheaper too!

***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment