Sunday, March 29, 2015

Villa Jolanda




















Name: Villa Jolanda
Variety:Brut
Region: Not stated
Country: Italy
Year: 2013(the sheet didn't specify)
Price: $8.95

Winery review: 

Brilliant straw color with emerald reflections. Fresh and floral bouquet with a hint of pears, apricots and bananas. Fresh and inviting with bright fruit and an easy drinking style with a pleasing hint of almonds in the aftertaste
My review: 
Didn't like this one flat out actually. I smelled it and when I did it flat out made me shutter. I didn't want to drink this one for some reason but ended up doing it and shuttered again when I actually drank it. Was not pleasant I don't wanna recommend this one but might be that I simply was done with whites at this point. Honestly though I wouldn't retry it though either.


 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment