Sunday, March 1, 2015

Crane Lake Riesling












Name: Crane Lake
Variety: Riesling
Region:California 
Country:USA
Year: 2013
Price: $5.95

Winery review:Punchy lime and lemon mark this off-dry Riesling with a staccato rhythm, adding edge to honeyed tones of peach and honeysuckle. Exceptionally priced, it’s satisfying and elegant.

My review: Bleh, my reaction to the finish of this wine tasting. I was not a fan of this one at all. I liked that it was a bit lime and lemon like but honestly the rest of the taste didn't match with the mix of lemon and lime was really sweet and didn't like that in my opinion honestly. I would say that I would try again to see if i would still have that reaction but we only get 1 tasting per wine. Honestly wouldn't recommend this one and not much to say aside that it was sweet and and odd mix. If i cut it with a little water or something to tone the sweet taste down I might have liked it but then that's just rude and against the idea of the wine.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment