Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cortenova














Name: Cortenova
Variety:Pinot Grigio
Region:Veneto
Country:Italy
Year: 2013
Price: $6.95

Winery review: 
Brilliant straw color with emerald reflections. Fresh and floral bouquet with a hint of pears, apricots and bananas. Fresh and inviting with bright fruit and an easy drinking style with a pleasing hint of almonds in the aftertaste.

My review: I actually liked this one which I found surprising I usually don't like white wines. Though I have been starting to expose myself to Pinot Grigio because its not as strong as other white wines thus I have actually come to find that I like Pinot Grigio's this to me personally didn't have too much of a taste but the aftertaste like said above had a nutty aftertaste.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment