Sunday, March 22, 2015

Villa Pozzi

















Name: VIlla Pozzi
Variety:Moscato
Region:Sicily
Country: Italy
Year: 2013(the sheet didn't specify)
Price: $8.95

Winery review: 
Loaded with juicy exotic fruit, mature apricot, yellow peach and tangerine flavors, this sweet and delightful wine is perfect for Sunday brunch or picnics.
 
 
My review: 
This was a good one. Though it was a bit sweet for my taste I did actually enjoy drinking it. I feel that if i was going to sip wine randomly this would do it for me. Mostly because I know i wouldnt be able to have more the 1 cup. I couldn't figure out aside from peach what was inside taste wise so I feel that was a let down since the server told us that this one would be a better taste after the tobacco tasting blend.
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment