Sunday, March 29, 2015

Oracle




















Name: Oracle
Variety:Pinotage
Region: Not Stated
Country: South Africa
Year: 2014
Price: $7.95

Winery review: 

An unusual style of Pinotage with complex aromas of black pepper, smoke, tomato, and dark fruit. The palate is packed with ripe mixed berry flavors, making this unoaked red wine a real crowd-pleaser.

 My review: 
I liked this one a lot actually. It was very different then a lot of other wines and the fact that it red i think helped me since it was a bit more bitter then the other white's that they kept showing us in tandem. So this for me was a good change of pace thankfully. I would recommend this wine to other more so if like me they like reds this one is different then normal ones that you'd try so its worth the shot.


 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment