Saturday, March 19, 2016

Tenuta le Velette Orvieto Classico















































Name:Tenuta le Velette
Variety: Orvieto Classico
Region: Orvieto
Country:Italy
Year: 2011 
Price: Regular Price $18 Sale $6.95

Winery review:    

88 – i- winereview 
"The Berganorio Orvieto is a subtle wine with a bright palate. It shows white flowers on the nose and light citrus notes in the mouth. Its neutral character means it can accompany a wide range of foods. A blend of 30% Trebbiano, 30% Grechetto, 20% Malvasia, 15% Verdello, and 5% Drupeggio. The estate has 103 hectares on the hill opposite the hill town of Orvieto."

My review:
Personally this one was not that pleasant for me. I felt that it was similar to drinking a air spray with alcohol. I think its more of my palette not agreeing  with it but i really just didn't enjoy this one I usually drink all of the wine during the tasting but this one after my first sip i poured out the rest. I wouldn't recommend this wine to friends because I really didn't like it at all nor feel that it is worth testing even at the cheap price.
 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment