Sunday, March 27, 2016

Maipe





















































Name:Maipe
Variety: Torrontes
Region: Mendoza
Country:Argentina
Year: 2014
Price: Regular Price $14 Sale $7.95

Winery review:    

The wine has a spring-like nose of fresh white peaches, pears, green apple, green melon and hints of jasmine and rose petals. On the palate, it has a beautiful structure and acidity along with fruit flavors and plenty of body. Well-balanced, this wine displays a pleasant freshness with citrus notes and a long finish.
My review:
Nope. This wine was not to my tastes honestly. was weird tasted the alcohol then it had the fruit taste mixed in and i felt that I did not like this one soon as I smelled it and sure enough when I sipped it I was not a happy camper. The taste also stood with me for awhile until I got to the next tasting. I wouldn't recommend this one honestly was not something I enjoyed and was happy when the next tasting happened. I am not saying the wine is bad by any means just this one is not to my taste so I do not want to make anyone feel one way or another.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment