Sunday, March 27, 2016

Crane Lake Riesling




















































Name:Crane Lake
Variety: Riesling
Region: California
Country:USA
Year: 2013
Price: $5.95

Winery review:   


The trademark German red grape varietal Dornfelder has a lovely purity of soft red berry fruit. Integrated soft tannins combined with forward fruit flavors make for a perfectly balanced everyday sipping wine.
Great with grilled red meat, sausage and chicken. Best served slightly chilled.
My review:
So I was surprised with this one. While it was sweet in my mind it wasn't nearly as much as it smelled. It was however not really much taste wise for me it was very light in my opinion. It was sort of wanting in the bitterness, what i mean was that it was bitter but still not quite enough for my taste. I would recommend this one to white wine folk but I personally wouldn't buy it though it was a great price honestly.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment