Saturday, March 19, 2016

Aveleda Praia


















































Name:Aveleda Praia
Variety: Vinho Verde 2013
Region: Vinho Verde
Country: Portugal
Year: 2013
Price: Regular Price $10 Sale $8.95

Winery review:    
92- Wine & Spirits
A blend of 40% Arinto, 30% Loureiro,  20% Trajadura and 10% Azal.  Full of fruit, a lasting peach flavor targeted with laserlike acidity through the finish. It has the bite of salty ocean air and a lot of zing. For langoustines.
My review:
Very first feeling I had when I tried this wine was "nope". I didn't like anything about this wine at all honestly. It was weird in a negative sense to me it had a strange acidity to it not like what I like typically and I had none of the saltyness of the sea as was told it was just weird mix of tastes that I didn't enjoy, to me it felt that I had to have something to offset this taste else. I personally do not want to test this theory but perhaps someone else will. I would not recommend this wine to anyone else.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment