Saturday, March 19, 2016

Bolla
















































Name: Bolla
Variety: Bardolino Magnum
Region: Bardolino
Country:Italy
Year: 2013
Price: Regular Price $18 Sale $9.95
Winery review:    
A blend of 60% Corvina, 30% Rondinella, 10% Molinara this bright ruby red wine has hints of black cherry on the nose.  It is soft and fruit-forward, with black-fruit flavors followed by a bright and fresh finish. Serve it as the Italians do – young and lightly chilled. Pairs perfectly with fleshy fish, beef, lamb, red-sauced pastas and pizza.

My review:
This one i felt was a possible good choice but I am not sure if I truly liked it. I felt that after the first taste that I kind of liked it since it was a bit bitter to me, but at the same time it had a strange mid taste to me it felt like it was a fruit that went bad but not rotten just past its prime. I wanted to try it again but I passed buying it this time around since I felt that it was just not fully enough for me to try although I feel the price was fair so I would recommend this one to others with similar taste to me. 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment