Saturday, March 19, 2016

Castello Sonnino



















































Name:Castello Sonnino
Variety: Chianti Montespertoli
Region: Chianti
Country:Italy
Year: 2010
Price: Regular Price $15 Sale $8.95

Winery review:    

A blend of Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Trebbiano and Malvasia del Chianti. Rich and modern, with a dark, saturated color and aromas of graham cracker and lemon rind. A juicy palate packed with plum and raspberry is carried by a creamy texture that’s rather toasty in terms of flavor. The finish is round, full and chocolaty.
 
My review:
I liked this one personally and finally there was one this week that I actually enjoyed and was not weird in a sense that I had to try and think if i liked it or not. To me I felt this one had to be drank with something either fatty or sweet since it was a bit creamy and sweetish. The only catch is I wish it was more bitter if that makes any sense. I would recommend this to people who share my taste since I enjoyed this one without having to think about it. 

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment