Sunday, March 27, 2016

Georges Duboeuf




















































Name:Georges Duboeuf
Variety: Nouveau
Region: Beaujolais 
Country:France
Year: 2015
Price: Regular Price $12 Sale $5.95

Winery review:    
George Duboeuf is THE king of Beaujolais.  His wines are full of pop, charm and great flavor and his Beaujolais Nouveau is no exception.  A cornucopia of expressive fruit wrapped in an almost-bubblegum-like frame; it is the flagship Nouveau.
My review:
While I can see why people would like this since it was a really good taste in my mouth and it seemed to be a wine that once you try some of it you want to keep drinking it. I still wasn't that excited since it was a bit sweet for me but I could definitely see the appeal and should I have a want of something sweet yet not overly so I would go to this. I would recommend this to people honestly though would warn it is on the sweet side in my particular instance. Was actually impressed with this one but again not overly so.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment