Saturday, February 14, 2015

Santa Luz




Name: Santa Luz
Variety: Savignon Blanc
 Region: Valle Central

Country: Chile

Year: 2013

Price:$11(sale for 6.95)

Winery review: Like any good Sauvignon Blanc, this opens with oceanic aromas of citrus fruits, sea foam and minerality. In the mouth, it is juicy and stony, with washing acidity. Flavors of honeydew, lime and a nice grassiness finish firm, with good backbone. Drink this with salads, shellfish and ceviche.

My review: Another white wine….. I personally do not like white wines but thought to give this one a try. Again I found I still do not enjoy white wines the citrusy sweetness honestly is too much for me and this time again it was the same. The after taste however was pleasant and was mostly lime. Also a residue was left in my cup after drinking this wine was told that it is simply sediment which is good if not harmless to a person.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***

No comments:

Post a Comment