Sunday, February 22, 2015

Cortenova







Name: Cortenova
Variety: Primativo
Region: Puglia
Country: Italy
Year: 2012
Price: $10 (sale for $6.95)

Winery review: Dark, ruby-red color with violet highlights. Intense and fragrant bouquet with a rich array of red and black fruit aromas and flavors. Harmonious and velvety on the palate. Great balance and structure. 100% Zinfandel

My review: I want to start by saying I really liked this one. I was confused cause when I first to my sip it was a very strong taste very fruit/bittery which I like.What confused me the most was when i was told it was a Zinfandel. The reason for my confusion was because I had always thought Zinfandels only came it white which i did not like at all. So when i got told that I was pleasantly  surprised! I would recommend this simply to be shown a non white zinfandel.

***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment