Saturday, February 14, 2015

Coastal Vines






Name: Coastal Vines
Variety: White Zinfandel
Region: California

Country: USA

Year: 2013

Price:6.95

Winery review: This White Zinfandel has a beautiful pink salmon color and crisp acidity. The wine shows juicy fruit flavors of strawberry and cherry, with a tangy sweet finish. Pairs well with mild cheeses, crab cakes, and spicy Asian cuisine.

My review: Usually I don’t like white wines especially white zinfandels but this little number was a very pleasant surprise. It was very sweet but not sickenly so like many other white wines I have tried I also like that it was somewhat tangy which offset the sweetness which I enjoyed. I bought one after trying to show other people. Would definitely recommend this to others!
***I did not eat anything with this wine***





No comments:

Post a Comment