Sunday, February 28, 2016

Vina Galana














































Name: Vina Galana
Variety: Alicante Bouchet
Region: 
Country: Spain
Year: 2012 
Price: Regular Price $15 Sale $9.95

Winery review:    


From the rare Alicante Bouchet, one of the few grapes in the world with red flesh  this wine has a plush texture carring flavors of brandied cherry and chocolate ganache in this round red. Light tannins and gentle acidity impart a lovely, balanced structure.  

My review:
This one was a bit weird to me honestly. I felt that it was very boring if you could say the taste as a feeling. It had sweetish moments, then kind of an alcohol taste then it was a bit acid and ended. Not saying that it was bad but if I were to guess what wine would taste like not having tried any before I would honestly guess this. It was a inner thought when I drank this one it wasn't bad it wasn't good just a wine. Again its not bad if someone were to ask me if they should buy it to try I would say to do so but to not expect the next big wine to hit your table it was just good like if you wanted to drink some wine randomly and had it laying around.
 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment