Sunday, February 14, 2016

Intro for Spring 2016 wine class

I have taken this class before but decided to take it another time here as pass fail for fun on my last semester. I feel that I appreciate wine far more after taking the class because I was forced to try a fair bit of them and honestly me retaking the class because I will be able to try more stuff and keep myself at the required number of credits.

So far I have drank a fair bit of wines but have found that I like red wines like Merlot and others like it with the really strong bitterness and others with that whole mouth puckering feeling. Sweet wines honestly annoy me because its very over powering but I can appreciate some of them but don't want to drink them of my own accord.

Because of this class I have tried mixing cheese and wines and also mixing eating meats and fish with wines but again I am not sure what I will try to do this semester but I have also found that I adore goat cheese so I may go back to eats and try mixes of cheese and such this semester and I feel that I will learn more cheese wise too.

A side note but I hope I would be able to do wine blogs on outside wines and put them in place of the weekly allowed wines from Vintage Cellar I will email this question but if this is read before I send my email asking then that would be cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment