Sunday, February 28, 2016

Crane Lake









































Name:Crane Lake
Variety:White Zinfandel
Region: California
Country:USA
Year:2013
Price $5.95

Winery review:    

Light pink wine with floral and tropical aromas: flavors of strawberry, peach and raspberry with a touch of
sweetness. This wine is an easy sipping wine that also pairs well with a wide variety of foods ranging from crab cakes or pâté to spicy Asian dishes, glazed ham, and grilled sea bass. 

 My review: 
So went to the vintage cellar at an off time on Thursday and have now found out they have a policy for signing into time slots for wines this is new I am not sure if i need to sign in to get credit but anyhow. This wine going in I felt that I was going to have a bad time because as per usual with white wines they are a bit too sweet for my taste. This wine wasn't as over the top as I would have thought at first so it was a pleasant surprise also hearing about the price made me very glad to have tried it since I was able to tell a friend and she came in afterwards and bought a few after tasting it. Again not up my alley the sweetness that comes from the fruitiness I personally don't like but still glad that I tried it since it was better than I would have thought at first glance.
 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment