Sunday, February 28, 2016

Riebeek Cellars










































Name: Riebeek Cellars
Variety: Viognier 
Region: Swartland
Country: South Africa
Year: 2015 
Price: Regular Price $12 Sale $7.95

Winery review:    

Washington Post 
This is a luscious viognier, featuring a deep yellow color, that explodes with juicy peach and honeysuckle flavors. Viognier can easily become flabby, but this one manages to keep its figure within bounds. I recommend this for immediate, lip-smacking enjoyment.

 My review: 
This one was weird for me. It was sweet but not overpoweringly so, I feel that the last taste might not have left my mouth when I had this because it was not flabby as the description stated. To me it was sweet stopped then became kinda bland and stopped at the end nothing really good but did leave a neat kinda tangy feeling in the back of my mouth that lasted a few lip smacks rather fun to try but again not one I would personally buy nor recommend aside just to try it. Meh was my overall feeling of this one sadly.
 
***I did not eat anything with this wine***


No comments:

Post a Comment